Not yet rated Add your review
Bile Acid Factors 90 caps
Bile Aid Factors 333 mg 90 caps
• Highly Concentrated Conjugated Bile Acids
• Enhances Digestion and Absorption of Fats and Fat Soluble Nutrients*
Serving Size: 3 Capsules
Servings Per Container: 30
Amount per Serving
Total Bile Acids 1000 mg
(from 1530 bovine/ovine bile concentrate)
Conjugated Bile Acid 945 mg
(as glycocholic acid, taurocholic acid, glycodeoxycholic acid, taurodeoxycholic acid, glycochenodeoxycholic acid and taurochenodeoxycholic acid)
Unconjugated Bile Acid 55 mg
(as cholic acid and deoxycholic acid)
Other Ingredients: Magnesium stearate (vegetable source), natural vanilla flavor and silicon dioxide. Capsule consists of gelatin.
No wheat, no gluten, no soybeans, no dairy, no egg, no fish/shellfish, no peanuts/tree nuts.
USSAGE: Take 1 to 3 capsules with a meal containing fat, or as directed by your qualified health care consultant.
NOTE: If you have a medical condition, are pregnant, lactating, or trying to conceive, are under the age of 18, or are taking medications, consult your health care practitioner before using this product.
Bile Acid Factors™ consists of a mixture of highly concentrated bile acids (also called bile salts), mostly in the conjugated form, from U.S. and/or New Zealand bovine/ovine bile.
• Bile acids are produced in the liver and then stored and concentrated in the gallbladder, from which they enter the small intestines via the bile duct.
• The major bile components in Bile Acid Factors are glycocholate and taurocholate, which are crucial for fat digestion and absorption.*
• In the small intestine, bile acids emulsify fats to aid their absorption.* Bile acid deficiency causes fat malabsorption and fatty stools (steatorrhea), indicated by diarrhea and floating stools.* In addition, bile acid deficiency jeopardizes a person’s nutritional status by reducing the absorption of fat and fatsoluble nutrients.*
• Conjugated bile acids have been shown in clinical trials to be effective in improving fat absorption and nutritional status.*
Keep out of the reach of children.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.